Week 8 Progress

  

1. Looking back. I am happy with my progress so far! I think I am most proud of the creativity I have showcased through my stories and challenged myself with creating different worlds than what the original story exists in. My weekly routine consists of me reading Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and then doing the writing for the stories Wednesday and Thursday and I think it is working pretty well! I enjoy the writing assignments most I think I am having fun with them! 

 

2. Looking forward.I want to focus more on writing different types of material than I have been and focusing on expanding my portfolio for sure!

 

3. Image



I really enjoy these growth mindset cats, they are so fun and honestly help with the self motivation and if this little cat can do what they can, I can do whatever I set my mind to!


Photo from Cheezburger

Comments