Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 

Photo from Cheezburger

1. Feedback In: I think I am receiving pretty good feedback. A lot of times the comments I am getting involve writing more dialogue or giving more backstory. 

2. Feedback Out: I think I am giving decent feedback, I have tried to every time I see a broken link, to comment and make sure they know it is not going to anything as well. I think I could give better suggestions for changing the stories in the future though. 

3. Blog Posts: I think my comments on blog posts are fun, I try to relate to people on them as much as I can too.

4. Looking Forward: I think I may need to make some changes to my ability to critique comments as well as utilize the critiques in my own project. I have changed my stories in my portfolio based on some comments, but not as substantially as I could.

5. I chose this image because you should follow what makes you excited!

Comments